Northwoods Manufacturing, Inc.
The quality of a customers’ product is our first concern. The process begins when we receive the order and continues throughout all manufacturing operations. The primary responsibility for quality rests with each employee. Employees are required to inspect their own work. All work must then pass a final inspection prior to shipment. Our people, their talents, and our commitment to customer satisfaction make the difference at Northwoods.
- 100,000 Square Foot Manufacturing Facility
- 60,000 Square Foot Assembly Facility
- Quality Assurance System
- AWS Certified Inspectors
- AWS D1.1 Certified Welders
Northwoods welders are certified with American Welding Society (AWS) to a D1.1 certification. We offer mig, tig, stick, stud, and submerged arc welding processes for a variety of metals. These include alloy steel, stainless steels, aluminum alloys, bronze alloys, and others. Our welders have access to plasma oxygen acetylene and air arc equipment for cutting. Equipment such as rotary positioners, track welders, powered tank rollers, and a variety of lifting equipment are used to achieve the best welds possible.
Additional Services Available
- Insulation – Foam or ceramic block, blanket
- Refractory – Poured + Gunned
- Certified Electricians
- ASME Certified Pipe Welding
- Heat Treating + Stress Relief
- X Ray + 3rd Party Inspection
- Magnetic Particle + Dye Penetrant Testing
- Certified Engineering